Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: adidas yeezy 350 boost
    Gönderim Zamanı: 04.Mayıs.2016 Saat 06:12
mother hen. She needs to feel useful and wanted and is mosthappy when she is active and involved and lending a hand.Always the host/ess adidas yeezy boost 350 womens pink , your child finds herself (in mostsituations) caring for and taking care of others. In fact,she may tend to worry about others too much. Not content tolet others judge her on appearance alone, she would ratherbe judged by her actions, by what she has done or can do.Her general sense of concern for everything makes herinvaluable when anything needs doing and, if leftunoccupied, she may be known to even worry for worry'ssake! Given only a few facts, your child is able to take ina situation and come up with a real picture of what ishappening. She is happiest when fully engaged. Your childwill tend to find herself in responding to others. She istalented at putting her ideas into words and describing oranalyzing situations. Chances are she will work in one ofthe many service occupations, taking care of and lookingafter people. Your child's mind and caring attitude arewhat others find attractive in her.Inner KeysEach person has one or more key qualities. Here we arenot referring to the outer appearance or personality, butrather to inner qualities: how someone is when we reallyget to know them."I AM THAT I AM!" Your child is her own reason forbeing. She is likely to be self-reliant and assertive. Herdreams adidas yeezy boost , visions, and ideals propel her from within. She mayhave to encounter the whole gamut of ego games in decidingwhich "me" she wants to be. With experience, she will findthat when she follows the inner guide, her aspirations aretrue and serve to show the way. She must learn humility andpatience.At heart, your child has a deep sense of responsibilityand purpose, and this seriousness is genuine and felt byothers. She is willing to take on responsibility and mayseem like she was born "grown-up." she seems to gravitateto those things which last and hold true, and is alwaysseparating the wheat from the chaff. She manages to getdown to the bare bones. Matters of law, religion, andphilosophy hold her interest. In this life adidas yeezy boost 350 , she may passthrough many trials and accomplish much.Keys to Understanding Your Child's PersonalityYour child's personality hangs on her mind, mentalactivity, and the world of communication. Ideas, mentalthings, information exchange, learning and theinterrelating of all these is central to her outer makeup.Communication is the interface that holds the rest of hertogether. She may need to learn to focus the mind, or toapply her knowledge practically.Throughout her life, your child is likely to passthrough periods of tremendous self-transformation. On innerlevels, she is apt to feel driven and intense in herpursuit of change and inner growth. She seeks to burnthrough superficialities adidas yeezy 350 boost for sale , searching for opportunities toface the truth and render the evident to view. Thisceaseless analytical activity, while central to her nature,may be the source of discomfort to others. Power plays maybe no stranger to her. She must learn selflessness.The Personal Hot SpotMercury, the mind (all that is mental and relates tocommunication) mark the single most active factor in yourchild's make-up. The key spot in her personality andcir[censored] stances is her mind: the world of ideas andcommunication. She is a natural teacher. Make sure shereceives adequate schooling. She may need to learn to focusthe mind and to concentrate on the task at hand.House Activity and Emphasis-----------------------------------------------------------The twelve houses of the horoscope, particularly whenthey are occupied by a planet, provide a clue to areas ofspecial activity in the child's life and development. Theypaint a picture of the environment in which she will workout the challenges and talents signified by the planets andaspects. Here is an analysis of house activity based onplanet emphasis:First House: Physical Appearance, How Others See Me, PersonalityThe 1st house is the house of "Me!" How I see myself,the "me" I would like to be adidas yeezy 350 boost , and how others see me: inshort, my identity. The key phrase of the first house is "IAM." This house rules our personal self and everythingabout us that draws a reaction from our surroundings orfrom others. The 1st house describes the early childhoodenvironment (or the child's perception of it). Much of thechild's identity will be a reflection of the environment inwhich she grows up. The child's projected image(personality) will reflect her experience and assimilationof her interaction with others. The sign on the Ascendant(1st house cusp) and its ruler (see intro.) are keycomponents to understanding your child's emergingpersonality. Any planet "rising" in the 1st house is goingto color the personality considerably. For example, ifNeptune is in the 1st house, the child will be sensitiveand impressionable, no matter what sign is on theAscendant. A child with Venus in the 1st house is likely tobe attractive and charming. Mars in the 1st house is commonin the charts of athletes. Astrologers will often blend thecharacteristics of the Sun sign with the sign on theAscendant. For example, a child with an Aries Sun isusually somewhat self-centered. If the child, however, hasPisces Rising.
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz