Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
hongwei28 Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Haziran.2018
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 265
  Alıntı hongwei28 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Minnesota Wild Hats Authentic
    Gönderim Zamanı: 28.Nisan.2019 Saat 06:17
GLENDALE Minnesota Wild Hoodies Authentic , Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Coyotes watched the most prolific scorer and longest-tenured player in franchise history get his number retired, then took the ice and made their former captain proud.Lawson Crouse scored the go-ahead goal in the second period and Arizona beat the Winnipeg Jets 4-1 on Sunday night after honoring Shane Doan.“Doaner gave us some juice tonight, I’ll tell you that,” said Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet, a former teammate of Doan’s. “It was a fun hockey game to coach because I could tell the crowd was into it. It helps the players when you get fans screaming and yelling and cheering you on, killing a penalty and they’re clapping for you.”Brad Richardson, Clayton Keller and Josh Archibald also scored for Arizona. Alex Goligoski added two assists and Darcy Kuemper stopped 34 shots, sending the Central Division leaders to their fourth loss in five games.The Coyotes kept pace in the Western Conference playoff race, winning their third straight game and fourth in five. They are three points behind Minnesota for the second wild card.Patrik Laine scored early before Winnipeg was shut out for almost 58 minutes. Laurent Brossoit made 20 saves.A sellout crowd was on hand to see Doan’s No. 19 raised to the rafters at Gila River Arena before a game that matched the two teams he played for during his 21 seasons in the NHL.“Such an honor to be here to witness that ceremony, and it was an awesome night for him and his family,” Keller said. “It’s even better that we got the win, too.”Winnipeg drafted Doan in 1995, and the following season that version of the Jets moved to the desert. He went on to set club records for goals, assists, points and games played.The Coyotes didn’t seem bothered by a pregame ceremony that all of them happily sat through, though it ran much later than anticipated.“After the first little bit we took over the game Minnesota Wild Hats Authentic ,” Richardson said.Laine gave the large number of Jets fans in attendance something to cheer about quickly. An early tripping penalty gave Winnipeg a power play, and Laine fired in Blake Wheeler’s pass with a one-timer at 2:11 of the first period.It was Laine’s 28th goal of the season, second-most on the Jets. Wheeler got his 60th assist, second-most in the NHL.Wheeler became the first player in franchise history to have 60 assists in consecutive seasons.The Coyotes tied it at 5:43 when Richardson cleaned up Goligoski’s run to the net for his 12th goal of the season.In the second period, Crouse tried a backhand that went off Brossoit and back to the Jets’ Ben Chiarot, who deflected the puck into the net.Crouse was credited with the goal, his 10th, and the Coyotes had a 2-1 lead at 7:40.“The bounces weren’t going and things are tough for us right now,” Wheeler said. “It’s just something we’ve got to work through.”Keller made it 3-1 at 13:46. Alex Galchenyuk delivered a pass from along the boards right onto Keller’s stick for an open left-handed shot that eluded Brossoit. Keller reached 12 goals on the season, and Galchenyuk 21 assists.The Coyotes came close to a short-handed goal in the final seconds of the second, but it was disallowed when officials ruled Goligoski kicked the puck into the net.Archibald scored into an empty net with 31 seconds to play. Kuemper stopped 18 shots in the third period.Winnipeg lost top-pair defenseman Josh Morrissey to an apparent upper-body injury in the third, but coach Paul Maurice said the Jets will deal with it when they return home.NOTES: The opening faceoff didn’t take place until about 40 minutes after the originally scheduled start because of the duration of the ceremony for Doan. … Several former teammates, including Jeremy Roenick and Curtis Joseph, were on hand for the festivities. So were other Arizona sports stars such as Larry Fitzgerald and Luis Gonzalez, as well as NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman. … Keller ended a 13-game goal drought. … The Coyotes opened a seven-game homestand, their longest of the season.UP NEXTJets: Host the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday.Coyotes: Host the Florida Panthers on Tuesday. Tayl* Hall had just scored two more goals in another big New Jersey Devils victory when his general manager asked him a simple question.”I said Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys , `Tayl*, what’d you get tonight?”’ Ray Shero recalled. ”He goes, `We got two points is what we got.’ He had a smile on his face. And I knew he was not going to say two goals. I knew it. We got two points.”That’s what Shero wanted to hear from the player most responsible for New Jersey’s turnaround from lottery afterthought to playoff contender. Hall is without a doubt the Devils’ most valuable player but he is one of about a dozen candidates for the overall NHL honor. The race for the Hart Trophy is one of the most crowded, convoluted and subjective in decades.An MVP case can be made for Hall, Colorado’s Nathan MacKinnon, Los Angeles‘ Anze Kopitar, Washington’s Alex Ovechkin, Philadelphia’s Claude Giroux, Tampa Bay’s Steven Stamkos and Nikita Kucherov, Pittsburgh’s Evgeni Malkin, Boston’s Brad Marchand, Winnipeg’s Blake Wheeler, Nashville’s Pekka Rinne and Edmonton’s Connor McDavid. The award is given to ”the player adjudged to be the most valuable to his team.”Reigning Hart winner McDavid leads the league in points and should take home the player-voted Ted Lindsay Award as most outstanding player, but the Oilers have long been out of playoff race, hurting his candidacy to some extent and showing how valuable the other contenders are.Shero said matter-of-factly the Devils ”wouldn’t be in the race” without Hall. The same can be said for the Avalanche without MacKinnon, the Capitals without Ovechkin and the Flyers without Giroux.”Offensively www.officialcanadiensprostore.com , he’s such a big part of how we generate goals,” Ovechkin teammate T.J. Oshie said. ”Whether he’s scoring them or not, when he’s on the ice, he’s a concern for the other team. Where we’d be at? I don’t know. I’m not sure.”Washington won the Metropolitan Division for the third consecutive year thanks in large part to Ovechkin after losing Marcus Johansson, Justin Williams, Daniel Winnik, Nate Schmidt, Karl Alzner and Kevin Shattenkirk from a group that captured the Presidents’ Trophy last season. Ovechkin averages 20 minutes a night, has scored 18.7 percent of the Capitals’ goals and leads the league with 46 while not missing a single game.Kopitar is another ironman who leads all NHL forwards in ice time, is fifth with 91 points and has the Kings on their way back to the playoffs. GM Rob Blake said Kopitar means ”pretty much everything” to Los Angeles, particularly because the two-way star has done it all most of the season without No. 2 center Jeff Carter.”When I look at that MVP race and importance to a team, I think Kopi’s head and shoulders above everybody: to do what he’s had to do without the advantage of having Carter come back on the ice after,” Blake said. ”He had to go with Nick Shore and Adrian Kempe on the ice every shift after. He leads forwards in minutes. His defensive stats and some of the advanced stats show the commitment that he’s had, and it’s from day one.”Two-way play extends to Giroux, who has put Philadelphia on his back at times. Giroux has a career-high 97 points – trailing only McDavid and Kucherov – has won 58.6 percent of faceoffs and run the power play and played the penalty kill for a team that has needed to get wins from four different goaltenders.”When you talk about that type of an award there’s a lot more to it and G does a heck of a lot more for this hockey team than just score points,” coach Dave Hakstol said. ”And believe me it’s hard to score points in this league Montreal Canadiens T-Shirts Authentic , so I’m not downplaying that. I’m telling you how important a lot of the other things he provides are to our hockey team.”MacKinnon has provided a spark with 38 goals and 56 assists for the Avalanche, who are still fighting to make the playoffs.”He’s a threat to shoot, threat to take pucks to the net, delay and find people,” coach Jared Bednar said. ”He’s got a little bit more change of speed and change of gears on his attack this year.”Given the success of the Lightning, Bruins, Penguins, Predators and Jets, it’s hard to discount Kucherov, Stamkos, Marchand, Malkin, Rinne and Wheeler. Even Vegas’ William Karlsson or Columbus’ Artemi Panarin could get some consideration.While Winnipeg GM Kevin Cheveldayoff thinks Wheeler has shown his value beyond his league-tying 67 assists, he knows nothing about the Hart is a slam dunk.”It speaks volumes to the league and to the importance these players have on their team,” Cheveldayoff said.—AP Sports Writer Pat Graham in Denver contributed.—
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz