Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Jaylen Brown Celtics Jersey
    Gönderim Zamanı: 18.Ekim.2016 Saat 04:53
Cueto Has Setback Rehab Start Delayed - RealGM Wiretap
Cincinnati Reds right-hander Johnny Cueto has had a setback in his recovery from a strained right lat muscle and will not make a scheduled rehab start.

Cueto had been scheduled for a rehab assignment at Double-A Pensacola on Friday.

"He had a good bullpen [session Monday] and he didn't experience anything in his arm R.J. Hunter Celtics Jersey , but he experienced soreness in that oblique that he hurt last year in the playoffs," manager Dusty Baker said. "So we'll wait and see."

Discipline In PED Scandal Not A Given - RealGM Wiretap

Before the Yankees can actually move to void Alex Rodriquez's contract he'll have to be suspended for doping. And that is far from a sure thing, for Rodriguez or any of the players implicated in a growing performance-enhancing drug scandal.

The evidence published in Miami New Times linking Rodriguez to Anthony Bosch and the BioGenesis clinic in Coral Gables, Fla., is not enough for MLBl to suspend him.

Jose Fernandez Has Torn UCL - RealGM Wiretap

According to a report, Jose Fernandez has a torn UCL in his right arm and will require surgery.

The Miami Marlins placed Fernandez on the disabled list Monday.

The right-hander will get a second opinion from the Marlins team doctor after another physician discovered a tear in the UCL in his pitching arm and recommended surgery.

Fernandez, 21 Marcus Smart Celtics Jersey , is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts this season. He leads the majors with 70 strikeouts.

锘?p>

This is probably a burning desire of most every golfer on the planet. The desire to drive the golf ball farther and straighter, allowing us to lower our golf scores on the golf course. One of the keys to driving golf the straighter and longer is a golf fitness program. This type of a training program incorporates exercises to improve your golf swing.

An amateur recently sent me an e-mail describing how he is driving the golf longer and straighter than ever before. He plainly states the reason for the improvement is directly connected to a golf fitness program he implemented 10 weeks ago.

Here is what he had to say;

“Sean, Thought I’d drop you a note to let you know I am still enjoying the BioForce workout exercises and I’m getting closer to the goals I set 10 weeks ago.

I still track my workouts and I am encouraged by the progress I see, not only on the chart, but also with my swing. As a reward for my efforts and progress, I bought a new Ping Tour wedge. Why a wedge?

Because I can already see I am hitting my drives consistently much straighter –

This, of course Larry Bird Celtics Jersey , is giving me more distance and great enjoyment.

And, I am much more consistent with my pitches and chips.

So, a good wedge that will give consistent distance and allow me to try different types of shots to expand my skills seemed like the right reward.

The only thing I am unsure of is “am I pushing myself enough? Could you please have a look at my workouts and advise the best schedule for me to meet my goals.

I know I haven’t pushed myself on some the exercises like Side Holds as I should have; the result being no progress with this.

For my initial goals I have 5 weeks to go, if I miss these then Mid-May is the next deadline I have set.”

Colin

Colin, let me first congratulate you on your progress, determination, and results you are seeing. It is because of your hard work and dedication to the golf fitness programs your golf game is improving.

I always like to say; “I have the easy part Kevin Mchale Celtics Jersey , all I have to do is teach you, and the hard part is following through with what I teach you.” I tip my hat to you.

Before I answer your question about “pushing yourself”, I would like to make a note of your goal setting. Goal setting is extremely important. I know Phil and almost every athlete I work with sets goals. On one hand, it allows you to measure yourself and see how you are progressing.

I think all amateur golfers do this to some extent. Aren’t we all trying to lower our handicaps, make more birdies, and overall improve our golf game? The answer is yes, and on some level Kelly Olynyk Celtics Jersey , we set goals to measure our progress. Additionally goals have another benefit.

It provides a “mark” to achieve, keeps you focused, and provides a sense of accomplishment when met. We as golfers often set goals of lowering our handicap to single digits, drive the golf ball 280 yards, or not make any three putts. These are all “marks” we are trying to hit, and these “marks” are essentially goals.

Once the goals are set, a plan can be put in place to reach those goals. For example Jonas Jerebko Celtics Jersey , if the desire is to lower your handicap to single digits, part of the plan may be practicing at the range three times per week. On the other hand, if the goal is add an additional 20 yards to your drives, part of the plan may be the implementation of a golf fitness program to increase your flexibility, strength, endurance, and power.

I will also say at times goals are not met John Havlicek Celtics Jersey , and that is okay. If a goal is not met, it provides us a point to reflect, make adjustments in our current program, and set new goals.

Additionally, Colin you bring up a very good point on how much should you be “pushing yourself” on the exercises. We all probably are aware that in order to improve in any task, golf swing included, we must put forth an effort. How much is very important Jaylen Brown Celtics Jersey , and this is of the up most importance in relation to golf fitness exercises.

Let me fir.

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz