Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
woailucy Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 14.Mayıs.2014
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 363
  Alıntı woailucy Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: callaway apex pro forged irons
    Gönderim Zamanı: 19.Mayıs.2014 Saat 05:01
callaway apex pro forged irons Boys golf Tournament of Champions preview, 2014: All roads lead to Hopewell Valley. IRVING, Texas -- Scottie Scheffler's final tee shot in the HP Byron Nelson Championship landed near the base of a tree, with a trunk and some low-hanging branches partially obscuring his view of the green.

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons 2014 The weather at the Regions Tradition this weekend at Shoal Creek was not typical for Alabama, and that seemed to have an impact on some of the golfers.The 17-year-old amateur's coach, Randy Smith, stood about seven yards behind, craning to get a look at the lie. Smith began analyzing Scheffler's options to anyone within earshot.

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons 2014 We've been alerted that several organized groups of golfers will be celebrating their 25th anniversary this year. Organizations like the Staten Island Women's Golf Association, the Staten Island Men's Senior Club as well as the Silver Lake Women's (Monday) Club. Gee, it seems that those groups are more recent.

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons 2014 "I lost my mom to multiple myeloma cancer and I lost my sister to breast cancer. I know Christy Kite has had two rounds with cancer and now she's got a third bout going," he said. "It's just for the gals. I've lost a lot of ladies and I like pink."

Titleist CB 714 Irons The runner-up to Bergen Catholic at the North Jersey Non-Public A Tournament was No. 6 Delbarton. The school from Morris Township is playing its best golf at the right time and figures to be in the mix Monday.

http://www.budgetgolfequipment.co.uk/Callaway-X-Hot-Irons-for-sale-278.html Confidence is perhaps the biggest thing that Scheffler takes away from a week in which he finished 4-under par with three of his four rounds in red numbers. He didn't jump on the first page of the leaderboard like Jordan Spieth did at age 16 in 2010, but he put together an impressive four days of play inside the PGA Tour ropes that ended with a T-22 finish and what would have been a $60,000-plus payday had he been a pro.
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz