Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Nike Free Run Uomo
    Gönderim Zamanı: 18.Ağustos.2015 Saat 04:49
The key to success lies in how well you create your marketing "attitude of success." My studies have shown that there are seven behaviors that all marketing successful people exhibit. When these behaviors are implemented in the highest levels of an organization and are combined with the correct attitude http://www.freerunsaldioutletit.com/ , they cascade down through the organization. Successful business owners understand that the organization they manage takes on the attitude of the top person in the organization, and they strive to ensure that their behaviors reflect this. Selfishness (intelligent self interest) When I say successful companies are selfish, I am not referring to the childish behavior of everything is mine, mine, mine. I am referring to a mature selfishness that allows them to make decisions based on the outcomes they want to experience. Being selfish asks, "How do I protect my time, energy, and money so I am only spending them on those things that will take me closer to my goals?" This kind of selfishness allows you to make sure your precious resources are only being spent on activities that benefit your company. But, until you can define the types of customers you want to attract and the problems you can fix for them, it is very hard to be selfish. Focus It is very hard for a company to be focused if you do not know where you are going. The dictionary defines focus as a close or narrow attention; concentration. Without a clear perspective Nike Free Run Uomo , you cannot focus on the desired outcome. It is too easy to become distracted, unorganized, and inconsistent. When you understand what it is you are to be selfish about, you generate a clear focus andsense of purpose. Discipline Discipline is controlled behavior resulting from training and self-control. Your mind is made up. You have
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz