Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
hongwei28 Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Haziran.2018
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 265
  Alıntı hongwei28 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com
    Gönderim Zamanı: 12.Mart.2019 Saat 09:45
Anthony Lynn’s decision to go for two speaks volumes of his confidence - Kyle PoseyTo me Womens Austin Ekeler Jersey , it was a no-brainer. You don’t give Patrick Mahomes the opportunity to get the ball back. If you can’t get two yards, you don’t deserve to win. What better opportunity will you have than being on the two yard line? Take advantage of that opportunity. The Chargers players were impressed, too.Chargers TE Hunter Henry's status remains up in the air - Gavino BorquezHenry has remained on the physically unable to perform list (PUP) since May, and many are hopeful that he will return. In my opinion, I think they should let him rest for the remainder of the regular season and into the playoffs.NFL Playoff Picture Week 15: Latest AFC, NFC Wild-Card Scenarios and Predictions - Joe TanseyAlthough they're already guaranteed of a spot in the postseason Womens Darius Philon Jersey , the Chargers are still going to play a role in the wild-card race.In Week 16, the Chargers play host to the Baltimore Ravens, who possess the No. 6 seed as the 7-6 franchise with the most tiebreakers in hand.Don’t Forget About That Massive Defensive Effort - Ricky Henne“Our defense is very opportunistic,” said Philip Rivers. “At the right time, ‘Hey this is it. We’ve got to have a stop right now or this thing is going to get out of hand.’ We had a couple of those situations and (our defense) came up big. That offense wasn’t on the field as much as they’re used to being on the field, but they didn’t have 300 yards of offense Authentic Casey Hayward Jersey , so hats off to our defense.”Upon Further Review: Five Quick Facts About the Chiefs’ Loss to the Chargers on Thursday - Matt McMullenChargers’ quarterback Philip Rivers completed 10-of-16 passes for 126 yards and a pair of touchdowns on Los Angeles’ final two drives before finding wide receiver Mike Williams on a successful two-point conversion that pushed the Chargers in front.Upon Further Review: Five Lessons from the Chiefs Game - Ricky Henne“Well I cannot say enough about the resilience of this football team. These guys play for four quarters every single Sunday or whatever they play. It was just good to see them finish the game the way they did. I had a lot of confidence in the players.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade The Tennessee Titans hated the outcome.But they loved the call.The decision by Titans coach Mike Vrabel to go for a go-ahead 2-point conversion against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday doomed Tennessee (3-4) to a third straight loss when Marcus Mariota's pass to Taywan Tayl* was tipped by safety Adrian Phillips in the end zone.With the score 20-19 after Mariota threw a touchdown pass to Luke Stocker on fourth down with 31 seconds left, Vrabel had the option of playing it safe and heading for overtime by kicking an extra point. But there was no doubt in his players' minds that he was right to go for the win."I love the call, everyone in this locker room loved the call," wide receiver Tajae Sharpe said. "We wanted to be aggressive no matter what, and that's what we did. Unfortunately it just didn't go our way."Vrabel's decision is likely to be second-guessed outside the Titans' locker room, though Womens Derwin James Jersey , especially after the element of surprise disappeared when Tennessee's first attempt at the 2-point conversion was negated by a defensive holding penalty.The momentum was also in the Titans' favor as they had rallied from an 11-point deficit in the second half and had largely managed to control the Chargers' high-powered offense aside from two long touchdown passes by Philip Rivers.Vrabel said playing with a banged-up offensive line after right guard Josh Kline limped off during the final drive was "a consideration" when making the call. Although he also said he had already made the decision before Kline's injury."When that drive started I thought in my mind that if we scored, when we scored, and it was less than 40 seconds we were going to go for 2 and win the game," Vrabel said."If it was a minute and 30 (seconds), we kick the extra point and we go and play defense. ... I got a lot of faith in my players converting third downs and converting those situations. Marcus was doing everything we needed to do to keep the plans alive. So I'm not going to second-guess the call. It just didn't work out."Mariota finished with 237 yards passing and one touchdown, but also regretted an interception thrown from the Chargers 10-yard line on a play that began with 39 seconds left in the first half. A touchdown would have put Tennesee ahead 13-10 at halftime Joe Barksdale Jersey , but they instead found themselves trailing 17-6 after Rivers hit Mike Williams on a 55-yard touchdown pass on the opening drive of the second half.Rivers also threw a 75-yard score to Tyrell Williams on the Chargers' first play from scrimmage as Los Angeles came up with the big plays that eluded Tennesee.Like Sharpe, though, Mariota defended Vrabel's decision to go for 2."I love that he has confidence in us to go make that. We just didn't execute," Mariota said. "I should've done a better job maybe extending the play, knowing it was the last play. There's definitely more I wish I could've done. But that being said, they did a good job of covering it." Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz