Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
woailucy Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 14.Mayıs.2014
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 363
  Alıntı woailucy Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: I hit them as far as my New driver
    Gönderim Zamanı: 19.Mayıs.2014 Saat 05:15
taylormade rbz stage 2 driver The 2013 state champion has been the No. 1 team in The Star-Ledger Top 20 all season long and has lived up to the hype. It carded a record-setting 5-under-par 283 at the Shore Conference Tournament at Charleston Springs Golf Course in Millstone on April 28, and also went under 300 at Hominy Hills Golf Club to earn the Monmouth County crown on April 21.

taylormade r1 driver The ball went under the limbs and turned toward the hole, coming up just a bit short of the green, but Scheffler looked at his sister and both smiled as the ball was in the air, clearly pleased about executing it. He got up and down for par.

taylormade sldr driver Winner Kenny Perry said that he typically considers himself a "hot and humid" golfer, preferring the warmer temperatures. He took the weather in stride, though, and came through with a 7-under, 281 total score win.

ping g25 irons Maybe because we remember so many that go back much longer, like the Silvettes — one of the longest running women's golf clubs in the country and still going strong after more than 79 years. Grace Ward, a charter member of the Silvettes, is 102 years of age and that's got to be living proof of the durability of golfers.

callaway x hot driver Martin Kaymer won The Players Championship last weekend and opened at the Nelson with consecutive 67s. But he shot 71 Saturday before a bogey-birdie-bogey start Sunday on way to a 72 and tied for 29th at 3 under.

http://www.budgetgolfequipment.co.uk/TaylorMade-SLDR-White-Driver--for-sale-331.html The Tysen Manor Club in the 1930s, had the strongest players and was quite successful in beating other clubs in nearby states and counties. In fact, the committee issued a challenge to any club in the metropolitan area for a home-and-home match.
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz