Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
Couch Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 17.Eylül.2014
Konum: NY
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 133
  Alıntı Couch Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Ping g30 driver for sale www.golfsetwholesale.com
    Gönderim Zamanı: 21.Kasım.2014 Saat 04:01
Ping g30 driver for sale www.golfsetwholesale.com

McIlroy made two eagles and three birdies on the cheap ping g30 irons nine at Muirfield Village -- along with a double-bogey -- on his way to a 9-under 63 and a three-shot lead Thursday after the opening round of the Memorial.

A week ago, McIlroy began his week at Wentworth by announcing he and tennis star Caroline Wozniacki had broken off their engagement. Then, he went out and won the ping i20 irons for sale Championship for his strongest win in more than two years.

At the Memorial, McIlroy caught his spikes in the turf on his second shot at the seventh hole and felt pain the rest of the round, especially when he had to put ping g25 irons sale extra pop into tee shots or long irons. He was limping when he walked off the stage after talking about how he made five birdies and two eagles after hurting his knee.

It was the lowest opening round in 39 years at the Memorial.

DUBLIN, Ohio -- Whether it's his wholesale golf clubs or his personal life, Rory McIlroy is not easily distracted when he's on top of his game.

"I don't think it's anything more than just being confident with my game," McIlroy said. "I was expecting this to happen. I've been playing well. I've been posting good numbers, good rounds. And I knew my ping g30 driver for sale was close. And honestly, I don't think it's anything to do with what's happening off the golf course. It's just I've been trending in the right direction, and it's starting to all come together."

Ping g30 driver for sale www.golfsetwholesale.com
Scotty Cameron Fastback Putter www.golfclubsausonline.com
Taylormade sldr irons australia www.golfausprice.com
Titleist 913 d3 driver vs 915 d2 www.australiagolfset.com
Cheap ping g30 www.bestgolfirons2014.com
Ping g30 hybrid www.only-golf.co.uk
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz